Donkey Mill Art Center
78-6670 Mamalahoa Hwy., Holualoa
Morning session 10:00 a.m – 11:45 a.m
Afternoon session 12:00 p.m. – 1:45 p.m.
Explore cultural activities that make Hawai`i unique: natural dye, lauhala weaving, lei making and live demos by Jim Skibby of Ulana Lauhala Holualoa.
- Olena Love: Exploring Turmeric Dye
- Natural Dye with Gerald Lucena
- Weaving a Lauhala Bracelet with Nanette Bell
- The Heart of Kona Lauhala Ornament with Carol Zakahi
- Native Hawaiian Seed Paper Making Paper-making with Angaea Cuna
- Lei-Making: Lei Hilo with Flowers with Allison Tan
Attendees must register.
Festival button required.